South East Trade Frames can now offer the Liniar window and door system in addition to the current Rehau and Halo offering.
By paulnut10, Aug 21 2012 10:05AM
Liniar is a new name in the windows industry designed by a team with bags of experience and a different attitude.
The Liniar window & door system has been designed from scratch. Bristling with advanced features (patent & reg design pending) you can be confident of a system engineered to exacting standards. The entire Liniar Windows range is manufactured using only lead free material, achieves the highest window Energy Ratings, has passed all security tests with flying colours and is proudly manufactured in the UK by a British owned company.
All Liniar window systems are 100% lead free
• High gloss, lead free materials used in the manufacture of all frames & ancillary products.
• WER ‘A’ rating for thermal efficiency is achievable with many glazed unit combinations.
• Designed specifically as a pre-gasketted system, featuring a patented doubleaction bubble gasket on all frames. No corner cleaning of the gasket or inner rebate required.
• Enclosed screw retaining pocket within both outer & sash frames, typically halving the steel requirement.
• Choice of chamfered & sculptured systems available, fully inter-changeable.
• Symmetrical drainage for rebate & bead areas on all profiles.
• Identical bead & rebate detail, ideal for internal glazing.
• Snap together feature on 165mm cill, outer frames, low thresholds, frame extensions & 90 corner post.
• Low thresholds available in ‘Part M’ compliant & standard format, both with shoot bolt facility. No end milling of the door jambs required when using the connector moulding.
• 22mm backset hardware for both internally & externally beaded sash windows, including night vent facility.
• Equal frame cover on both faces of door sashes.
• Comprehensive range of ancillary products.
• Available in white, rosewood & oak finishes along with foiled on white options.
Contact us on 01323 847234 for more information.